Sunday, February 04, 2007

emo freak not

emo emo emo. may i say wth? why emo
dammit everyone's talking about emo.
uh very nice to emo around is it?.
friends to cousins everyone wannabe emo
so you think emo is the in thing and the
latest trend is it. i got better things to do
than try to find another better identity.

Its a monthly thing, give them a week and
things will be sorted out. if case you guys
dont know what im talking about its call
the parents arguing syndrome. This time
its special because it involves me and my $.

Not being biased but i always feel that
guys are in the wrong when it comes to
relationship and shit. A good example will
be of my own parents/dad.

You people know too much about my personal
life already so can you pls dont come to my blog
anymore. I created this blog so i could see
how much i've changed over the months/years.
Even if its for the better/worse, ..

Put out the fire , stop the clock
burn the cheque, kill this soul.

romeo always bleeds till death

No comments: